* This Random Wednesday is a very special one:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WOMAN WHO GAVE ME LIFE.
You can thank/blame her as you wish.
* Why is it exactly that one half of my body has to be bigger than the other half of my body? I don't enjoy it.
Its down to shoes even! I could *almost* do two different sizes on my feet. And don't even get me talking about bras...
* I know that people love their dogs and religious issues with owning a dog aside I really just want to know why anyone would actually buy clothes FOR THEIR DOG.
For real, why?
And cats (Carrie) I think thats just downright cruel.
* Over lunch some of my co-workers were talking about the pigeon problem here in Minneapolis, and I was reminded of a friend who's Egyptian husband (accustomed to eating pigeons in Egypt) didn't understand why he couldn't catch the ones here. They're fat, lazy, and will often walk up to people hoping for some food. I wonder how friendly they would be if we could hunt them.
* My bus pass is up tomorrow, I'll have to shell out another $100 for a new one. I'm not happy about it, but it beats the hell outta driving.
* I really hate it when people have word-capture on their blogs for leaving comments. I might just be deficient in some way but I almost NEVER am able to get it to take my comment on the first try. I always type in the word they have, but the program hates me and spits it out.
My life is hard.
Ok! You guys know what to do. Sound off!